While it is clear that cyber risk is a major challenge across all types of organizations, there isn’t a lot of valuable data about how companies across multiple geographies are approaching cybersecurity, especially as it relates to the human element.
To bridge this gap, Willis Towers Watson joined ESI ThoughtLab, WSJ Pro Cybersecurity and a group of prominent organizations to launch The Cybersecurity Imperative. The unique study included 1,300 organizations with revenues ranging from under $1 billion to over $50 billion across multiple industries spanning the globe. During this webinar, Lou Celi, CEO of ESI ThoughtLab and Anthony Dagostino, Global Head of Cyber Risk, Willis Towers Watson, will discuss the key findings and share their perspectives.
Webinar highlights include:
– Understanding the digital backlash
– Evaluating your people risk as a major cyber component
– Why continuous cybersecurity investment matters, and which ones have the greatest impact
– Staffing the cyber function
– Staying resilient in the face of changing risk