At Corporate Board Member, the health and safety of the community we serve is of paramount importance.
- We have postponed our April 1-3 Boardroom Summit to November 18-20 and we have converted our May 7-8 Disruptive Tech Summit into a completely virtual experience.
- We will be introducing additional Virtual conference and peer exchange experiences for our board community throughout the summer.
- At this time we intend to produce all of our U.S. events after September 1, 2020 as Hybrid Programs – limiting in-person participation based on government and CDC guidelines and expanding the live-streaming virtual experience to a broader audience.
- We continue to monitor the quickly-changing situation and will work with all venues for in-person programs to adjust our plans as needed. We will ensure that our hotels and other event venue staffs are adequately trained and provide robust health and safety standards.
- We will be sensitive to the needs of our attendees, clients and staff, ensuring that no one’s health is put at risk by attending one of our live events.
- Attendees can be assured we will honor cancellations without penalty due to health concerns and corporate travel restrictions imposed as a result of the COVID-19. In addition, we have updated our cancellation policy from 30-days to 7-days so that you can book with less stress of the unknown.
- If you are feeling sick, show any symptoms of fever, cough or shortness of breath, or may have been exposed to the virus within 14 days of one of our scheduled events, we ask that you not attend. And we encourage you to seek medical advice promptly.
- If you are in a high-risk group, please consult your healthcare provider before making plans to attend one of our events.
- We will follow all guidelines and protocols issued by the CDC, including providing hand sanitizer to all attendees, providing sanitization stations and limiting the sharing of germs via food buffets, as well as proper seating to increase distance between attendees.
- We will have a devoted space onsite for anyone who becomes ill to isolate themselves, as well as disposable facemasks for any person who starts to have symptoms, or who in general wishes to wear a facemask to protect themselves.
- If you have questions, please feel free to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
To educate yourself about COVID-19, including How it Spreads, Prevention & Treatment tips, Symptoms and more, please visit the CDC webpage.