At Corporate Board Member, the health and safety of the community we serve is of paramount importance.
- We have postponed our April 1-3 Boardroom Summit to November 18-20. At this time we intend to produce all of our U.S. events after May 1.
- We continue to monitor the quickly-changing situation and adjust our plans as needed. We are exploring contingency options including virtual events.
- We will be sensitive to the needs of our attendees, clients and staff, ensuring that no one’s health is put at risk by attending one of our live events.
- Attendees can be assured we will honor cancellations without penalty due to health concerns and corporate travel restrictions imposed as a result of the COVID-19.
- We will ensure that our hotels and other event venue staffs are adequately trained and provide robust health and safety standards.
- If you have visited a COVID-19 cluster area within 14 days of one of our scheduled events, we ask that you please not attend the event.
- If you are feeling sick, show any symptoms of fever, cough or shortness of breath, or may have been exposed to the virus within 14 days of one of our scheduled events, we ask that you not attend. And we encourage you to seek medical advice promptly.
- If you are in a high-risk group, please consult your healthcare provider before making plans to attend one of our events.
- We will follow all guidelines and protocols issued by the CDC, including providing hand sanitizer to all attendees, providing sanitization stations and limiting the sharing of germs via food buffets.
- We will have a devoted space onsite for anyone who becomes ill to isolate themselves, as well as disposable facemasks for any person who starts to have symptoms.
- If you have questions, please feel free to contact us: email@example.com
To educate yourself about COVID-19, including How it Spreads, Prevention & Treatment tips, Symptoms and more, please visit the CDC webpage.