WEST COAST BOARD COMMITTEE PEER EXCHANGE
November 19, 2019 | San Diego, CA
Modeled after our successful Board Committee Peer Exchange, this West Coast version will provide an unparalleled opportunity for public company directors and general counsel to share insights and solutions while discussing critical issues and challenges facing their boards.
The focus on ESG in the boardroom is set to pick up more steam as we head into 2020. The Business Roundtable’s August 2019 statement on the purpose of the corporation drives home the need for every board to consider its responsibility to customers, employees, suppliers, the community and the environment, in addition to long-term shareholder value.
CYBER RISK FORUM
February 24, 2020 | San Francisco, CA
The 2020 Cyber Risk Board Forum is your opportunity to:
- Personally engage with the world’s top experts in cyber security and privacy
- Learn about the next generation of emerging cyber threats—before they strike
- Understand the fast-moving regulatory landscape for privacy—beyond GDPR
- Assess risk with more confidence by asking management the right questions
- Benchmark your company’s performance against the best in every industry
- Hear from the frontline on the most critical questions your board should be asking management.
& BOARD COMMITTEE PEER EXCHANGE
April 2-3rd, 2020 | New York City
The Boardroom Summit will cover the full gamut of board-level issues, from risk oversight and shareholder engagement to the board’s hand in culture, cyber security and compensation, and the breadth of corporate governance topics in between. Featuring the original Board Committee Peer Exchange, the event is specifically developed for public company directors and the members of management working closely with them to tackle today’s greatest board leadership and governance challenges.
DISRUPTIVE TECH SUMMIT
May 7-8, 2020 | San Francisco, CA
The rapid advancement of technology requires boards to stay ahead of the curve. The Disruptive Tech Summit will help corporate directors efficiently get up to speed on all aspects of today’s breakneck technological change—and construct a framework to position your organization for success.
• Find sustainable competitive advantage in the emerging technologies reshaping industries and business models
• Ask better questions and challenge your organization’s assumptions about the future of your business and industry
• Get smarter about digital transformation and avoid painful pitfalls
• Develop practical strategies that can help you embrace disruption
• Create effective frameworks for measuring the ROI of your digital transformation efforts